VITA (Vitamin) Technique, One of the Latest Methods in Hair Transplantation
There is a risk of damage to the hair follicles taken during the process of collecting hair follicles with the normal method. They are generally weak and easy to break. Root loss inevitably occurs during intake. Operations performed to minimize the number of losses in hair transplantation have a positive effect on the success of hair transplantation in this sense.
How is DHI VITA Hair Transplantation Applied?
The hair follicles taken from the donor area are collected, the hair follicles taken are placed in an isotonic liquid and placed in balding areas with the help of ChoiPen. In this technique, your hair is not shaved, it is also known as unshaven hair transplantation.
In the VITA technique, in addition to this, the roots placed in a special machine are given to the roots by converting vitamin, mineral and amino acid based liquid into cold steam. In this way, the roots are fed and kept alive until the planting process.
The most important detail in the DHI VITA method is the careful and careful placement of the hair follicles with the pencil method, after which the experience of the doctor and the medical team is very important. However, another important point is that the hair follicles are transplanted at an angle of 40-45 degrees and done in accordance with the direction of the previous hair.
What are the stages of the DHI method?
Before & After
Definitive and great results
You can see the results by swiping the arrow in the middle left or right.
What are the Advantages of DHI VITA Technique?
DHI Hair transplantation has many advantages over the Fue method. Thanks to these advantages, it is more likely to have a healthy hair transplant. These advantages can be listed as follows;
- Thanks to the applied vitamin complex, hair follicles are fed during the operation and possible root losses are minimized.
- Hair growth and development occurs faster in the VITA method.
- It is an operation performed faster.
- Hair follicles are more likely to remain healthy, as canal opening and transplantation applications are combined in a single procedure.
- Since there is no channel opening process, the area to be transplanted does not need to be shaved.
- Since there is no channel opening operation, the amount of wound and crusting is much less.
- More guaranteed results are obtained.
- the healing process happens much faster.
In addition, the VITA technique, which is based on the application of strengthening and nourishing the roots before the intake by treating the roots with some vitamin, amino acid and mineral based solutions,
It is extremely beneficial in order not to lose its vital activities in the process after the roots are taken. As a result of this technique, root health is preserved and it is less exposed to the risk of damage. Hair follicles nourished in this way develop more easily in the period after transplantation.
WHEN IS A RESULT IN DHI VITA HAIR TRANSPLANTATION?
The person who had the transplant wants to have its new appearance as soon as possible. It is not correct to say a clear time on this subject, as the duration of hair growth may vary from person to person. However, as seen in people who have hair transplantation, it takes approximately 6 to 12 months to see the final result in hair.
IS DHI VITA PROCESS PAINFUL?
Hair transplantation is not painful in Estecapelli, it is applied locally to the area to be anesthetized with the help of air pressure using a special tool. After this stage, local anesthesia needles should be applied.
Since the pain threshold is a situation that varies according to the person, some patients may sleep during the procedure, while some patients may state that they feel pain during anesthesia. However, the pain felt here is not unbearable and can only be felt during the anesthesia period.
WHO CAN DHI VITA METHOD HAIR TRANSPLANT BE APPLIED?
There are many factors that play a role in the success of hair transplantation. Your suitability for hair transplantation is shaped according to the analysis result of your hair during the consultation (your medical background information). At this stage, your highly experienced hair transplant surgeon will be sure what the right hair transplant method is for you.
To make this decision, your doctor will consider the following factors;
- Age – Although there is really no age limit for hair transplantation, the fact that the best candidates for hair transplantation are over 27-30 years old plays a role in the results.
- Donor area – You must have healthy hair follicles that can be transplanted. The donor area is usually the lower part of the scalp, sometimes chest and beard hair can be used for hair transplantation.
- Type of Hair Loss – The cause of your hair loss is a big part of your eligibility for hair transplantation. The best candidates are those who suffer from male or female pattern baldness, as it typically only affects certain areas of the scalp, not the entire scalp. So your donor area will probably not be affected.
- Health – For an effective hair transplant, you should not have any medical problems.
DHI VITA Technique's Success Rate
The probability of growth success of hair follicles after transplantation is increased with DHI Vita. While roots that do not grow during a normal transplant are detected at a rate of 20%, this rate is usually reduced to 0% thanks to VITA.
This method, which is Estecapelli’s signature technique, is patented only by Estecapelli.