Eyebrow and Forehead Lifting
Eyebrow lifting and forehead lift surgery are extremely practical and effective applications that work in both facial rejuvenation and expression and mimic design.
Due to the connection between eyebrow and forehead, eyebrow lift operation is mostly performed together with forehead lifting operation. When the forehead wrinkles and sags, the skin accumulates on the eyebrows. The heavier eyebrows fall off easily with the effect of gravity. With the eyebrow lifting and forehead lifting operation, the skin accumulated in this area is removed and tightened. The eyebrows are raised and the posture is shaped.
Apart from providing a lively and youthful facial expression, eyebrow lifting operation is one of the most preferred and frequently applied aesthetic procedures because it has a simple surgical procedure. It is one of the fastest and most practical ways to achieve a younger and healthier appearance.
With eyebrow lifting and forehead lifting, you do not have to wait for aging, wrinkle, or sagging to renew your facial expressions. Who would not be worthy to have his eyebrows high and his forehead stretched and shiny!
Eyebrow lifting operations allow us to get many advantages with a little touch;
- Glances brighten.
- Eyes look bigger.
- Tired and aggressive facial expression is replaced by vigorous and positive looks.
- Moving the forehead and eyebrows up creates a lifting effect on the entire face.
- Increasing the distance between eyebrows and eyes increases the depth of the face.
- You can get a natural-looking beauty provided by symmetry.
- You can make up your eyes as you wish.
- Eyebrows are compatible with facial features to enhance expression.
- Vertical lines between forehead lines and eyebrows disappear.
Who Can be the candidate for the Eyebrow Lifting operation?
Women and men of all ages who are uncomfortable with forehead wrinkles and eyebrow drooping due to sagged skin, can refresh their gaze with eyebrow lifting forehead lifting operations.
Anyone over the age of 18 who complains of genetically low eyebrows, can easily get rid of these complaints with eyebrow and forehead lifting operations.
Eyebrow and forehead lifting operations are cosmetic operations aimed at changing the person’s appearance. Anyone can benefit from this type of surgery if the health condition is suitable. Eyebrow and forehead lifting operations are much less risky than eyelid surgeries, and recovery processes are faster. For this reason, we can say that it is preferred in many cases.
To sum up:
- Women and men of all ages who are not satisfied with where their eyebrows stand are suitable candidates for eyebrow lifting and forehead lifting.
- Women and men who are uncomfortable with forehead wrinkles and eyebrow drooping due to aging can bid farewell to wrinkles with a forehead lift and rejuvenate their gaze by raising their eyebrows.
- Any healthy adult over the age of 18 can renew his appearance and facial expression with eyebrow lifting and forehead lifting.
Eyebrow Lifting Techniques
We can examine eyebrow lifting procedures in two main categories, surgical and non-surgical applications. The most appropriate method is decided during face-to-face examination during a mutual interview with the patient.
Considerations After Brow Lift
Although the recovery process after non-surgical eyebrow lift methods is much more comfortable and fast, some important points should be considered, whether surgical or non-surgical methods are used:
- Strictly follow your doctor’s recommendations.
- Do not use any medication other than the medication prescribed for you, including painkillers.
- Take care to apply the cold compress as directed.
- Stop using alcohol and smoking.
- Protect your head from impacts, sun, extreme heat, or cold.
- Wear buttoned clothes for the first few days.
- Take care of your hygiene.
- Contact your doctor when any unexpected situation develops.
Brow Lift Operations in Turkey
Eyebrows are also an important symbol of beauty for Turkish women. After rhinoplasty operations in Turkey in brow lift and hair transplant are among the most frequently performed operations.
The importance of spontaneity in Turkey aesthetic surgery, brow lift works wonders with little touches of surgery. A well-planned and successfully applied eyebrow lift operation also raises the middle face, so we can create a young face with a single procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Forehead Lift Surgery
Having a beautiful forehead is important for every woman. The first noticeable wrinkles as a sign of aging are horizontal lines on the forehead and nobody likes it. When you get rid of the forehead lines, your appearance is rejuvenated immediately, therefore, forehead lift surgery is the beginning of facial rejuvenation operations.
The forehead lifting is effective on the whole face. It changes the posture of eyebrows and eyes, moves the face upwards, and is an ideal operation to solve asymmetry problems. Excess skin is removed, the skin is tightened and eyebrows and eyelids are pulled upwards.
We can list the things you need to know about forehead lift surgery as follows:
- It is performed under local or general anesthesia.
- Forehead lift surgery can be combined with other facelift operations or eyelid lift surgeries.
- There are two methods in forehead lifting, as in eyebrow lifting:
- Endoscopic forehead lift surgery.
- Coronal forehead stretching surgery.
- Although endoscopic forehead lift is the commonly used forehead lift procedure, the open method, ie coronal forehead lift, is still used. The coronal forehead lift is preferred, especially in elderly people, to rejuvenate the face and achieve permanent results.
- You may need to stay in the hospital overnight after surgery
Who Can be the candidate for a Forehead Lifting surgery?
Forehead lifting is an operation that is generally applied in advanced ages. Nevertheless, after the examination, the surgeon may decide that the application that will best meet the needs of the person is forehead stretching surgery.
- Men and women with sagging and wrinkles on their forehead.
- People with deep wrinkles on the nose.
- Men and women with congenital droopy eyebrows.
- Anyone over the age of 40 who wants to do skin rejuvenation.
- People with genetically drooping eyelids.
- Anyone who is not satisfied with their facial expression due to low eyebrows and eyes.
- Persons with excessively close eyebrows and eye distance.
After Forehead Lifting Surgery
We can say that the recovery period after endoscopic forehead lift surgery is less than after coronal forehead lift. The postoperative situation varies according to the size of the skin removed and the goal of the surgery.
Conditions such as bruising, swelling, pain, and numbness are possible, normal developments after forehead lift surgery, and are temporary situations.