Breast Augmentation Operation
Regardless of their shape, breasts are a powerful symbol of aesthetics and feminine energy in the female body. Alive and full breasts are among the things every woman would want to have, but there are very few women who have full breasts given by nature. Since Chest augmentation operations can make this dream come true in the best way, it is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery operations in the world.
Many women, who feel limited in their dressing style because they are not satisfied with the size of their breasts, realize that they experience a lack of self-confidence in social life, usually when they have Chest augmentation operation and achieve their desired breasts.
Breasts are the most important factor that changes the aesthetic balance on body measurements. For example; A woman might have a thick waist because her breasts are small, or if her breasts were larger, her waist might not look thick to her eye. In terms of this aesthetic ratio, it is very important for women that the breasts are in aesthetic harmony with their body dimensions, and Chest augmentation surgery is the easiest, most beautiful, and shortest way to do this.
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
These are aesthetic operations where the breasts are made larger in volume by silicone implants or by injecting the fat taken from the person’s own body. Thanks to breast enlargement, bigger, fuller, and erect breasts are obtained. Problems such as asymmetry or size difference between two breasts are eliminated. The breast size is enlarged to accompany the waist and hip measurements aesthetically.
When Is Breast Augmentation Done?
Cosmetic surgeries such as breast augmentation are related to the external appearance of the person and are performed for reasons such as looking more beautiful and attractive. It is possible to benefit from breast reduction surgeries in all of the following situations:
- Genetically, the breast structure is small but compatible with body sizes.
- Breast size is wide but breast tissue is not developed enough.
- Breasts are small according to the waist and hip measurements, breast size is incompatible with body measurements.
- Proportional body sizes but more flashy breasts are desired.
Chest augmentation operation is also applied after conditions such as aging, birth, weight gain, and loss that cause breast tissue loss and sagging. In such cases, the breast is lifted while augmenting and the breast area is reshaped.
The purpose of breast augmentation surgery is to eliminate the dissatisfaction caused by the genetic structure and breast deformations caused by other reasons and to bring the breasts that women find themselves more attractive
How is Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
Breast augmentation operations are performed under general anesthesia in operating room conditions and last for an average of 1.5-2 hours. Although it is not a very painful post-operative process since the soft tissues are studied, you should stay in the hospital overnight. Usually, you can leave the hospital the next day after the doctor’s examination.
Silicone breast prosthesis, as it is known, is not only the easiest and most comfortable breast augmentation method, but also lasts for many years. It allows us to achieve more aesthetic results than fat injection. Besides, it is the most preferred surgical technique because it can be applied to those who do not have excess fat in their body.
Three important choices are made in breast augmentation surgery with breast prosthesis
1. Breast prosthesis selection.
Breast prostheses are of various types according to their size, shape, material used, and surface properties. The most fundamental question is deciding on the shape of the breast prosthesis:
• Round breast prosthesis
• Drop-shaped breast prosthesis
Another issue as important as the shape of the prosthesis is the size of the breast prosthesis. The choice of the patient is important in this regard. The doctor’s recommendations are also taken into account in terms of general aesthetic fit and wearing comfort. The final decision is made jointly by the patient and the surgeon.
2. To determine the construction technique of the operation, the place to be incised.
Breast augmentation surgery; is performed with incisions made from three different points: under the arm, nipple, and breast.
With the incision made under the arm, it is possible to place prostheses without damaging the milk ducts and breast tissue. Another important advantage is that it leaves no traces around the breast. Since the suture scar under the armpit becomes unnoticeable over time, the widely preferred technique is breast prosthesis placement with an incision under the armpit.
3. Deciding on the tissue layer where the prosthesis will be placed.
Should the breast prosthesis be placed on or under the muscle? Questions such as over the muscle or under the muscle, which one looks better, are the most frequently asked questions about breast augmentation surgery. This is the choice of many doctors, as it looks more natural and has a lower risk of forming capsules. The tissue layer to be placed in the prosthesis is decided together with the patient during the detailed examination and consultation process before the operation.
Who Can Have Breast Augmentation?
Every adult woman who is not satisfied with the size, shape, and volume of her breasts can achieve the breast size they want to have with breast augmentation surgery.
- Adult women are not satisfied with their breasts because they are structurally small, depending on their body type.
- Those whose breasts are thought to be small compared to their body sizes.
- Young women with genetically small, non-developing breasts.
- Those who are uncomfortable with the difference in size between their breasts.
- Any woman who thinks she will feel better when she has bigger breasts.
- Any woman who is uncomfortable or unhappy with their small breasts.
Every adult woman over the age of 18 can enlarge her breasts with methods such as prosthesis or fat injection. To have a breast augmentation surgery, it is not necessary to have sagging and tissue loss, the person does not necessarily have to have social problems. However, since sagging and tissue loss are easily resolved with breast augmentation, breast augmentation surgery is often preferred in the following situations.
- Sagging and volume loss in the breasts after birth and breastfeeding.
- Sagging and volume loss in breasts due to weight loss.
- Breast cancer treatment.
- The fact that the breast tissue is not developed due to the body type.
- Tissue loss and sagging in the breasts due to aging.
Symbols of charm and femininity, breasts support the beauty and splendor of the female body. While breast augmentation enables women to enjoy their bodies more, it creates a world where padded bras are not needed, which is a wonderful world for every woman.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation operation in Turkey
If you are having breast discomfort caused by aging, breast cancer, tissue loss, or deformation, you can remove your discomfort via breast augmentation surgery in Turkey and you can achieve the desired breast.
Turkey is one of the most preferred countries in the world for Aesthetic surgeries. Patient satisfaction and comfort are the basis of the principle of breast augmentation surgery in Turkey. It is satisfied with the outcome of every woman at the maximum sensitivity after the operation is the subject of breast augmentation surgery in Turkey.
Compared with Europe and the US remained at very low budget price Chest augmentation operation in Turkey. There is a patient hospitality service that is very comfortable and every detail is considered.
Health and sophistication in tourism, which has gained the confidence of the world in Turkey, breast augmentation is more concerned many other advantages beyond low prices surgery:
- You will be in the best clinics operated by Turkey’s most successful surgeons.
- Your satisfaction comes first.
- Operations after this you find yourself more attractive Chest augmentation operation is one of the primary targets in Turkey.
- You will get breasts just as you still do.
- You gain confidence with your new breasts, your new look.
- Your body lines become rounded.
- Your feminine energy rises.
- You will enjoy having chest augmentation operation in the best conditions and at the most affordable price.